Browse By Category
- Bridal Wear
- Cars & Transportation
- Catering & Drinks
- Celebrant & Toastmaster
- Chair Covers
- Chocolate & Sweets
- Crèche & Kids
- Dancers & Dance Lessons
- Entertainment Music
- Entertainment Other
- Furniture Hire
- Gift List
- Hair & Beauty
- Hen & Stag Dos
- Personal Trainers / Gyms
- Venue Decoration
Brian Sanders FGPT
Brian is a Fellow of the Guild of Professional Toastmaster's and has officiated at a wide range of events.
He has a flair for organisation, etiquette and procedure, which is sure to make your day special. He has a very calm and supportive manner and is expert at putting everyone at ease whilst dealing with any situation that may arise.
In short, employing a Professional Toastmaster will enhance your function and allow you to relax and enjoy the day without worry.
Brian is a traditional part of the British banqueting scene and his presence adds style and professionalism to every occasion whilst the familiar red coat uniform adds colour to the day.
The advantages of using a professionally trained toastmaster include:
- Freeing the host or organiser from worry or anxiety enabling him or her to enjoy the event.
- Allowing he venue management and other professionals to concentrate on their own tasks.
- Independent advice both before and on the day of the event.
- Confidence that responsibility for organisation be delegated to a specialist.
- That extra touch of class to complement the occasion.
In short he is:
- Master of Ceremonies
- Event Co-ordinator
- Expert in Procedure and Protocol